Schedule an appointment with Kevin here.
As an avid participant in outdoor sports, Kevin Savage understands how important it is to stay focused on goals in order to achieve ideal results. He applies this same concept to the work he does for cast members in helping them focus on their goals for the future.
For more than a decade, Kevin has built customized financial plans for cast members that include investments and retirement strategies. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), a professional designation only a select group of planners meet, Kevin takes a thorough look at where the cast member is today and where he/she wants to be tomorrow.
Kevin understands that financial planning is more than just transactional, so his approach to helping cast members is as much personal as it is professional. Understanding how to merge each Partners Retirement and Wealth Management client’s personal values with their financial objectives is an important part of Kevin’s guidance.
Prior to his career with Partners Retirement and Wealth Management, Kevin focused on retirement planning, investments, and insurance as a financial advisor with Morgan Stanley. His education and qualifications include:
- Boston University Program for Financial Planning
- Series 7 and 66 registrations held with LPL Financial
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)—Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- California Variable Life, Health and Disability Insurance licensed • Master of Business Administration—Oral Roberts University
- Bachelor of Arts, Biblical Literature—Oral Roberts University
Originally from Elgin, Illinois, Kevin now lives in Los Angeles where the beautiful climate allows him to enjoy golf, volleyball and tennis year round.